Leslyn Keith, OTD, OTR/L, CLT-LANA
OTD,OTR/L, CLT-LANALeslyn Keith OT 1061 Murray Ave
San Luis Obispo, CA 93405
Leslyn Keith, OTD, OTR/L, CLT-LANA, received a Master’s Degree in Occupational Therapy from San Jose State University in 1998 and began studying lymphedema the same year. She was a graduate of Klose Norton Training & Consulting in 2000 and became LANA-certified in 2001. She has started four lymphedema therapy programs in California, two in private practice.
In 2015, Leslyn completed her clinical doctorate in occupational therapy, with an emphasis on lymphedema and obesity. As well as treating lymphedema, she currently researches, consults, and lectures on lymphedema, obesity, and private practice issues nationally.
She is a founder of the Central Coast SurviveOars, a dragon boat team for women cancer survivors, and has coached the team since 2007. She became a certified mastectomy fitter in 2010.
Professional memberships include:
- Occupational Therapy Association of California (OTAC)
- American Occupational Therapy Association (AOTA)
- National Lymphedema Network (NLN)
- Lymphology Association of North America (LANA)
- Obesity Medicine Association (OMA)
- International Society of Lymphology (ISL)